Advantages of Diamond gang saw blades
The advantage of Diamond gang saw blades is that they can process large-sized plates, which can improve stone processing specifications (large-sized plates), quality, efficiency and yield, and may replace traditional circular saws (small-dry circular saws that can process large-scale plates). Radius) and diamond sand saw (the surface quality of the processing plate is poor, the efficiency is low, the yield is low, and it is not environmentally friendly).
Stone cutting band saw blades are mainly used for large slab processing of marble and medium and soft granite. Its main advantages are: (1) high output, the cutting efficiency is 5~10 times higher than that of the sand saw, and 10m more rough board per cubic meter than the diamond circular saw blade; (2) the surface of the processed flat plate The roughness value is low, and rough grinding can be omitted in the subsequent surface processing process, and only fine grinding, polishing or direct polishing is required; (3) energy is saved, and the energy consumption per unit output is greatly reduced. Therefore, its comprehensive production cost is low, and it gradually replaces the sanding saw.
Classification of Diamond band saw blade for stone
Diamond band saw blade for stone can be divided into small diamond gang saw blades according to the number of diamond saw blades installed. Medium-sized diamond gang saw blades are installed with between 10 and 40 saw blades. Large diamond gang saw blades are installed with more than 40 to 120 saw blades.
According to the structure and movement mode of stone cutting band saw blades, it can be divided into: the block material is fixed, the saw frame is reciprocating horizontal and linear motion, and the traditional translation type stone cutting band saw blades are cut by descending feed; Modern translation stone cutting band saw blades for material lifting and feeding cutting; vertical reciprocating linear motion of saw blades, vertical diamond gang saw blades for horizontal moving and feeding of blocks, etc.
There are generally two types of diamond frame saws: one is a horizontal saw, the diamond gang saw blades are installed horizontally, and are generally used for marble cutting. Each saw machine is equipped with 40~100 saw blades: the other is a vertical saw machine. The row saw blades are installed vertically up and down, which is generally used for granite cutting. Each saw machine is equipped with 6~25 row saw blades. The biggest advantage of the vertical frame saw is that the cutting product – rock powder can be easily discharged from the saw gap, which reduces the consumption of diamonds, so it is more suitable for processing granite with strong abrasiveness.
Diamond gang saw blades structure
Diamond gang saw blades consist of a gang saw base and diamond segments. At present, we can supply high quality base for stone cutting band saw blades. The requirements for the steel base of stone cutting band saw blades are: (1) high speed, stable and durable under the reciprocating action of the gang saw; (2) high fatigue strength, and not easy to deform and fail. Its tensile strength should be (1400±80)MPa, and its hardness reaches 42~44HRC during bright quenching; (3) it has effective thermal conductivity, which can reduce the possibility of martensite formation due to dry overheating when welding the diamond segments (4) Perfect segments edge treatment to ensure strong combination of diamond segments and matrix.
Diamond gang saw blades manufacturing process
The manufacturing process of diamond gang saw blades is basically the same as the manufacturing process of the aforementioned diamond welding saw blades, including metal powder, diamond calculation, weighing, mixing, hot and cold pressing of saw segments, welding surface grinding, preparation, cleaning and Final welding of Diamond Segments and other processes.
Manufacture of segments of stone cutting band saw blades
The selection of raw materials includes the following three parts.
(1) Selection of metal powder. The same as the above-mentioned technical conditions for the metal powder used in the manufacture of diamond saw blades.
(2) The choice of diamond. Because the working condition of the diamond gang saw is different from that of the diamond circular saw, it reciprocates with the saw. Therefore, the force of the row saw diamond particles is different from that of circular saw blade cutting. The action surface (edge) of the diamond particles is on the front and rear surfaces of the movement direction, unlike the circular saw blade with a matrix behind the diamond particle cutting surface. The protrusions firmly inlay the diamond, so in addition to the matrix with a strong holding force, the diamond is also required to have high strength. Otherwise, the diamond particles are easy to be broken when the cutting force is applied, which reduces the cutting force. However, high-strength diamonds have high crystal integrity, smooth and flat surfaces, and are difficult to remain in the matrix for a long time, so diamonds with high-strength and rough surfaces need to be used.
(3) Selection of hacksaw blades. When installing the steel belt of the gang saw blade, a tension force needs to be applied, and its average size is 8~12T/piece. Under such a large tension force, the steel belt saw blade is required to have a certain rigidity and strength, and the tensile strength of the steel The strength is (1340±80)MPa, the hardness is 40~44HRC, and the material is generally 65Mn steel.
Diamond Segments Design
(1) Diamond segments specifications and dimensions. The length of the segments of the gang saw is short, usually 20mm, mainly to make the segments of the diamond band saw blades have a larger unit pressure to ensure a certain sawing efficiency. The serration height is generally 7mm. The Diamond Segments should not be too high. The cutting force of the excessively high Diamond Segments will have a large torque on the welding surface of the Diamond Segments during sawing, which will affect the welding strength of the Diamond Segments.
(2) The geometry of the Diamond Segments. In order to reduce the contact surface between the diamond Diamond Segments and the cut rock, reduce the cutting lateral force and
Friction, the two sides of the diamond segments should be made into a trapezoid, and the front side should be in a groove shape after grinding. During the cutting process, only the front side of the diamond segments and the edges on both sides of the front side are in contact with the rock, which reduces the friction force. There is a groove shape on the front of the diamond segments, which improves the lateral extrusion of the diamond segments, improves the cutting efficiency and cutting quality, prevents cutting deviation, and can also improve the service life.
(3) Serrated carcass. The basic task of the matrix is to firmly hold the diamond abrasive grains, but during the cutting process, the matrix should be worn continuously so that the diamonds can be better exposed, and without the wear of the matrix, it is impossible to produce cutting. However, the wear rate of the carcass should be adapted to the nature of the cut stone. If the carcass wears too fast, the diamond will fall off prematurely without fully functioning, resulting in a decrease in the life of the saw segments; on the contrary, if the carcass wears too slowly, the diamond will emerge If it is too low, it will affect the cutting efficiency of the Diamond Segments, and at the same time consume too much power, waste power, and cause the motor to burn out prematurely in severe cases. The low cutting efficiency of the Diamond Segments will also cause the saw machine to vibrate too much during the cutting process, which will cause the saw blade to deviate, resulting in a decrease in the quality of the cut sheet. Since the properties and abrasiveness of various types of stone materials vary greatly, a suitable balance must be found between maintaining the firmness of the diamond and the wear resistance of the matrix.
(4) The concentration and particle size of diamond. The diamond concentration used in gang saw blades is usually between 6% and 20%. In principle, when using high-quality and high-grade diamond, the concentration can be chosen to be lower, and vice versa. When manufacturing diamond band saw blades, considering that the speed of the gantry line is very low, the processing process is mainly grinding, so the diamond grain size is generally 50/60 mesh, 60/70 mesh, 70/80 mesh, etc.
Sintering process of diamond gang saw blades
The sintering process is the same as the general welding saw blade tip. After the Diamond Segments is hot-pressed, there are some burrs. In order to facilitate welding, it should first be rolled in a rolling polishing machine for 3~5 minutes to remove the burrs, and then the welding surface is ground on the grinding wheel to expose the fresh carcass layer on the welding surface. Keep it smooth.